Tuesday, June 29, 2010
So this weekend I had the opportunity to take pictures of Heather and Mickey's wedding and it was SO. MUCH. FUN!!!! Not only was I able to get some great pictures but the couple, family, wedding and reception was just so fun and awesome to get to capture! Mia was my backup photographer of course and our cheeks hurt from laughing so hard, especially at the reception! We set up a photo booth station with a ton of props for people to have fun with and man did they have fun! Heather especially! (I think she spent most of her time at the photo booth dressing up and dressing others up for photos instead of getting caught up in the hustle and bustle of the reception!) Needless to say it was so funny and great to see everyone having a good time! Thank you Heather and Mickey for letting me be a part of your special day and thanks to Mia for helping me out! You all are awesome!
Friday, June 25, 2010
This morning I played around with the dogs and decided to take some new pictures of them before I headed off to teach today! Seth and I just gave them haircuts 2 nights ago so Roo looks a little choppy, but give her a few weeks and she'll look normal! Ha! Ha!
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
So my Mawmaw and Katherine (one of my cousins) came into town last Wednesday for a quick visit. It was so great to see them! I took Mawmaw and Katherine to Zaza to eat one evening (which was fantastic!) Seth and I headed out to my dad's house on Saturday to cook out lunch with Mawmaw, Katherine, Hunter, Maddie and my dad. I FINALLY got that hotdog that I had been longing for, thanks to dad! Yum! Liam was in such a good little mood that day which was fantastic since I don't get to see him all that much. Makes me so excited for little Grey to get here! Seth, Mia and I headed to Hot Spring later on that afternoon to hang out on the lake with Devin and Seth's GRANDma. We wrapped up the weekend at NLC with the family on Sunday before Mawmaw and Katherine had to head home. Mark & Mia came with us that evening to hang out and eat out at my dad's that evening...all in all, a pretty great weekend!
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
So....I've not posted anything new in a WHILE! A lot has happened since the last time I posted.
- My parents divorced.
- Seth's parents became truck drivers and have been going coast to coast for about the past year.
- My little brother had a baby...so I'm an aunt to Liam Emerson Minick.
- Seth has been busy most weekends being a part of the worship team at our church...NLC in Maumelle. I am so proud of him and he really is so talented and it shows more than ever now.
- Seth and I have learned we are going to have a baby...due here around September 7th! We are having a little baby boy...Micah "Grey" Deerman. (We are calling him Grey and we are sooooooo excited!)
- Seth and I have bought a house, Seth has remodeled it and we are now living there! Yay!
- I have been doing A LOT of photography, which I absolutely think is a blast!
- My little brother just got engaged.
- I have just started teaching summer school art in the Little Rock school district...just for 5 weeks...but it keeps me busy!
So there's our whirlwind Deerman update! A lot more has happened the past year, but I just thought I'd hit the highlights! :)