my photography

So some of my photography is going in the slideshow below...check it out and if you are interested contact me to book a session!

Sunday, July 18, 2010





This weekend we had a baby shower for Baby Grey! Mia put everything together and it was sooooo wonderful! Decor was great, food was great (especially the lemoncello cupcakes!), people were great and so were the gifts! Devin made an awesome baby cake and Mia had all the cute mason jars with pictures of me, Seth and the belly inside them. There was also a clothes line to hang all the cute outfits for Grey on! We just need to get started on completing Grey's room now! With the move, teaching summer school, photography etc. we have not had time to get his room finished! Now that we have actual baby things to put in it I guess we better get to work! Thank you to everyone who came and helped out! Dad- thanks for letting us use your house! We really appreciate it! Mia- thanks for hosting such and awesome shower! I had a blast!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lainie! I just came across your blog... well I don't know exactly how, ha. Your pics are amazing! You are such a talented photographer. And congratulations on the baby! Glad to see you're doing well!
    Janice

    ReplyDelete