my photography

So some of my photography is going in the slideshow below...check it out and if you are interested contact me to book a session!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Catch up time!


So....I've not posted anything new in a WHILE! A lot has happened since the last time I posted.
  1. My parents divorced.
  2. Seth's parents became truck drivers and have been going coast to coast for about the past year.
  3. My little brother had a baby...so I'm an aunt to Liam Emerson Minick.
  4. Seth has been busy most weekends being a part of the worship team at our church...NLC in Maumelle. I am so proud of him and he really is so talented and it shows more than ever now.
  5. Seth and I have learned we are going to have a baby...due here around September 7th! We are having a little baby boy...Micah "Grey" Deerman. (We are calling him Grey and we are sooooooo excited!)
  6. Seth and I have bought a house, Seth has remodeled it and we are now living there! Yay!
  7. I have been doing A LOT of photography, which I absolutely think is a blast!
  8. My little brother just got engaged.
  9. I have just started teaching summer school art in the Little Rock school district...just for 5 weeks...but it keeps me busy!
So there's our whirlwind Deerman update! A lot more has happened the past year, but I just thought I'd hit the highlights! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment