my photography

So some of my photography is going in the slideshow below...check it out and if you are interested contact me to book a session!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Father's Day Weekend


So my Mawmaw and Katherine (one of my cousins) came into town last Wednesday for a quick visit. It was so great to see them! I took Mawmaw and Katherine to Zaza to eat one evening (which was fantastic!) Seth and I headed out to my dad's house on Saturday to cook out lunch with Mawmaw, Katherine, Hunter, Maddie and my dad. I FINALLY got that hotdog that I had been longing for, thanks to dad! Yum! Liam was in such a good little mood that day which was fantastic since I don't get to see him all that much. Makes me so excited for little Grey to get here! Seth, Mia and I headed to Hot Spring later on that afternoon to hang out on the lake with Devin and Seth's GRANDma. We wrapped up the weekend at NLC with the family on Sunday before Mawmaw and Katherine had to head home. Mark & Mia came with us that evening to hang out and eat out at my dad's that evening...all in all, a pretty great weekend!

2 comments: