my photography

So some of my photography is going in the slideshow below...check it out and if you are interested contact me to book a session!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Stuart Wedding!


So this weekend I had the opportunity to take pictures of Heather and Mickey's wedding and it was SO. MUCH. FUN!!!! Not only was I able to get some great pictures but the couple, family, wedding and reception was just so fun and awesome to get to capture! Mia was my backup photographer of course and our cheeks hurt from laughing so hard, especially at the reception! We set up a photo booth station with a ton of props for people to have fun with and man did they have fun! Heather especially! (I think she spent most of her time at the photo booth dressing up and dressing others up for photos instead of getting caught up in the hustle and bustle of the reception!) Needless to say it was so funny and great to see everyone having a good time! Thank you Heather and Mickey for letting me be a part of your special day and thanks to Mia for helping me out! You all are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment