my photography

So some of my photography is going in the slideshow below...check it out and if you are interested contact me to book a session!

Friday, September 24, 2010

Grey is 1 month old....already?!?


Well today Grey is 1 month old! The past 4 weeks have consisted of A LOT of change for Seth and I...but we would not trade it for anything! We are so blessed to have such a sweet little baby! He is eating well and sleeping pretty well too. He is so stinkin' cute and acts so great! I wasn't sure how well I would adjust to being a mom...especially the first bit of time home with him. Needless to say, I was exhausted the first week. I was so worried I would just be a big hormonal mess, but my emotions have remained under control and I've not had any meltdowns (thank goodness!) And fortunately I have been blessed with an incredible husband!!! Seth has been the BEST and takes the late shifts at night so I can rest which is fantastic. Each week has gotten a little easier and I've been a little less tired. Seth is an amazing dad and just thinks Grey is the coolest thing ever and I must agree! We have been on several outings with Grey...out to eat, target, kroger and church. (most of the time he never even knows he's been anywhere because he just snoozes the whole time!) My body feels almost normal again and this week I actually did a senior photo shoot. Tuesday we go to the doctor for Grey's 1 month check up. I am anxious to see how much weight he has gained! He is changing everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment